Friday 3 May 2013

FO Friday- Super bright square

I am totally addicted to the barn raising blanket square. It is the perfect knitting for watching TV as it requires just a tiny bit of concentration. The YOs every other round are just enough to stop it being mind numbing.
 
I have another one to share this week, this time made from some eye searing orange and yellow Trekking XXL.


I have been looking through my sock yarn leftovers for larger quantities of these tough machine washable yarns, Regia, Opal, Trekking etc. A square takes about 13g of yarn, better to have 14g just to be sure!
 
There are a couple more squares made, but not blocked yet, and the ends need weaving in. I am saving those for another day.

1 comment:

  1. that is a really awesome coloured square, the yarn looks like spiralling lava :)

    ReplyDelete