Friday 26 April 2013

4KCBWDAY5- Something a bit different

I had planned to be all prepared and do something super creative for the "something different" day of blog week. However, I am disorganised and flying by the seat of my pants on this one (an odd phrase, I wonder where it is from?!)

So, something different, hmmmmm.

I know the idea is the do a different style, wordless or cartoons or something, but instead I thought I would vary the content a little.

Instead of banging on about what I have been crafting I thought I would like to say thank you to everyone who comes by and reads. It is lovely chatting with you. Here's a fleecy heart for you all:



Thought I would share some of my favourite online goodies with you all too, a kind of digital gift (three of each type, there are lots of others that are also superb).
 
Podcasts:
 
Websites:
Ravelry (although I figure you probably all know about that one)
 
Patterns:
This is just 3 of many thank I think are great.
 
Blogs:
Wisdom begins in Wonder
Epbot
Useless Beauty

Online shops:
McA Direct
Kemps
Modern knitting

I have changed the font too, does that count? (I know right, that's feeble!)

3 comments:

  1. oooooh i never thought of checking for podcasts, I will need to have a look. This is quite informative....I think I will go for a browse now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the resources. I haven't heard of a couple of them.

    Squeal! I found the perfect yarn for your Martini socks...guess what I'm going to cast on.

    ReplyDelete