Saturday 31 March 2012

Thumbs up mitts pattern

I have my first, proper, downloadable pattern up on Ravelry. It is for a pair of fingerless mitts and you can find it here (for free).


I have linked to a few blog patterns from Ravelry before, but this is the first time I have done a proper write up with testing and a pdf so it is all quite exciting.

I have lots of design ideas on the go. So far they are mostly random scribbles in a notebook. The yarn is purchased for some of them but nothing actually knitted yet, can't wait to get going on them once I have cleared a few WIPs.

3 comments:

  1. It gets a thumbs up from me! I love ribbed mitts, maybe because I can't stand mitts that are baggy around the wrist or the back of the hand. Congrats on getting it done, photographed, written up and posted. There's a ton of work involved in that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ! Looks easy and I love the yarn you used. Think I'll queue it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first proper pattern! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete