I had a bit of a deadline for finishing my spinning project. I need to pack my wheel up to be able to decorate for Christmas. Due to space shortage the tree goes where my wheel lives for the rest of the year. A few years ago as a compromise between my family tradition of decorating on the 24th and OH's of decorating on the 1st we agreed on the 15th. I didn't want to leave spinning sat half done for another month (by the time I got the wheel back out and got on with it) so I had to get this done last weekend.
On Saturday I finished the beaded single.
O Sunday I plied the two singles. This is still sat on the bobbin, so next week I will show it skeined and washed with details. I made sure you could see beads in the photo :)
I never manage to divide fibre evenly, there was a little of the unbeaded single left. I have rolled this up and added it to the sock yarn blanket box as it is about 4 ply weight.
While I was sat at my wheel I navajo plied a little bit of blue and grey single that was hogging a bobbin. It is about 4 ply weight so this has gone in the sock yarn blanket box too. There is probably enough for a square.
The fully finished project will have its reveal next week, then I am on a spinning hiatus for a couple of weeks until I get my wheel back out.