Friday 23 December 2011

FO Friday- Gifting mitts

I ummed and ahhed whether to knit my boss a gift for Christmas. I don't think she really "gets" knitting, but I wanted to make a little something. So I whipped these up from some stash yarn.


Pattern: Made up as I went along based on various mitts I have made in the past. I will write up the pattern in the new year.
Yarn: Lion brand woolease
Needles: 3.75mm dpns

These were a really quick make, the pair probably took less than 6 hours of "TV knitting" time. They are very simple but good for last minute panic gift knitting.

They have come out nicely squishy and should be machine washable. I hope she likes them, but if not at least it was stash busting and speedy knitting. I think I might make some for myself from the rest of the yarn.

1 comment:

  1. I like the color. I hope your boss does too.

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Thank you for being a part of Fiber Arts Friday each week. I'm thankful for all of the blogging friendships I have made because of Fiber Arts Friday.

    ReplyDelete