Another week in which I did not do so well with my one a day, I think I made three squares, but only have pictures of two, so must have forgotten to photograph the third.
This yarn is a self patterning Regia, I used it to make Rick by Cookie a for my R socks in the A-Z challenge.
This is Wendy Happy from a sock I frogged last week. For some reason I made the sock and just finished it off when I ran out of yarn, leaving me with a sock that was about two inches too short. I finally frogged it and have put the yarn into my blanket box. I think the colourway is Pisces (it could be aquarius).
I sorted out my sock yarn blanket supplies this week. They had been living in a freezer bag, but I have moved them into a cardboard box, they are vaguely arranged in a rainbow. Large photo to show off the lovely colours!
I have decided I want to try and settle on the width of the blanket by the end of the year, so I will do at least one loose edge square and a connecting square each week. I am aiming for the width of a double bed, if I run out of yarn/knitting mojo I can just level it off and rotate it so the width becomes the length and it will fit a single bed.