Work related (these are the ones I really do need to do):
- Finish my PhD, and obviously the hard work and lots of writing this entails.
- Find a job when I graduate
Folksy shop related:
- Make/design lots more products, get them photographed and up for sale.
- Shout from tree tops about what I've got (metaphorical ones)
- Make sales :D
- Maybe go to a craft fair of some sort
- Go on a yarn diet and use up what I've got lurking in my stash. I am joining Tami at Tami's amis on this, I quite like the rules she has set, and rules are harder to break if they are someone elses. I have not photographed or couted though. Mostly it is about not buying any more.
- Use up all the scrappy ends of balls on mini projects
- Knit a lot of socks! I accidentally joined an A-Z sock knitalong for 2011. This may have to be dropped if it interferes with plan 1 (work). It will almost certainly entail breaking the yarn diet as I don't have 26 balls of sock yarn, yet.
- Finish the lurking WIPs and planned projects.
- If I am knitting any Christmas presents this year they should be started early, very early, like maybe February.
- To spend January knitting for me, mwah ha ha, it's all mine!
OK, that should be enough to keep me very busy, hopefully this time next year I will be a Dr., with warm feet and a thriving Folksy shop :D