Friday 7 May 2010

Swappity swap swap

This is not totally fibre related, but it is Ravelry related and there are knitting items in the pictures.

I took part in my first ever swap this week. Organised through Ravelry it has a £5 goody target and is mostly made up of UK people. This month there was a spotty theme. It was so much fun! I loved all of it- doing the shopping and making, wrapping it all up, waiting for my parcel, opening it- all of it. It was like having an extra birthday!

Here are the goodies I received:

My swapper had stalked me well, my sock yarn obsession, gardening and sweetie habits had obviously all come through.

I think this was the best bit of my parcel- stitch markers that were MADE for me, squeeeee! So cute and much better than the skanky paperclip I usually use. Even motivates me to maybe have a go at making some at some point.


Seems a bit narcissistic to show what I sent, but I was quite chuffed with what you can get for a fiver so am putting up pictures.
I didn't do so well on the spotty theme, so wrapped the parcel up in spotty paper:



And this is the filling:


No comments:

Post a Comment