Tuesday 4 May 2010

FOs, an update

With blog week over I thought it was time for an update on the WIPs looked at a couple of weeks ago.

The pinwheel cardigan for my niece is complete, I will post it later today or tomorrow. I am pleased with how it has come out, was going to skip the loopy edge and put on a button but abandoned that plan, did the edge and made an i-cord tie.



The first pair of gift woolly boot socks is done.


A mini sock for sending as a gift:


I have also made something for a swap, will post that after it has been received by my swapee, on the off chance she happens to look here I don't want to spoil the surprise. There's a pair of socks about 60% done as well, those will be up by next week I think.
No change to the sock yarn blanket, clapotis scarf or AeRang shawl, so I have managed to finish one WIP and swap a WIP pair of socks for another, I guess that is technically an improvement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment