Friday 28 February 2014

FO Friday- Pillars socks

I picked up quite a lot of self-patterning Regia 4 ply sock yarn and have slowly been working through it. For the first few pairs I just went with my standard stockinette short row heel sock. Very simple with lots of knit stitches. Good for watching TV or taking to knit night.
 
I fancied a little variety though, so I did a Ravelry search to see what I could find. 
 

Pattern: Pillars by Lisa Stichweh
Yarn: Regia 4 ply
Needles: 2.5mm dpns.

This pattern was a good answer to the need for a more complicated pattern without doing too much work that would get lost in the patterning. I would probably put in another couple of columns of the stitch pattern and evenly space them around the leg, as written you get two down the front and nothing on the back.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness that's busy yarn! You were right to keep the pattern simple :)

    ReplyDelete