Thursday 31 January 2013

WIP Wednesday

I am late with this post, but it is still Wednesday somewhere so lets go with it!

My current active WIPs:

From the top left:

A shawl design I am working on, not happy with it, needs to be ripped and reworked.

Socks being made from the brightest yarn in the World

Blue for my second tardis sock.

Rogue hoody- I put this down for a while to work on other things, have picked it back up and the hood is almost done. Just the last bit and then the sleeves to do.


I have a few more that are not being actively worked on, once these ones are done I might pull a few of them out of hibernation and finish or frog.

1 comment:

  1. That IS the brightest sock yarn in the world. Just pulling on those socks would wake you up in the morning! Who needs coffee?

    ReplyDelete