As ever, really not the best photo. I did venture outside for this one, but it does not seem to have helped.
I found a few test knitters for my pattern, but no takers for the small size. I figured I could test knit my own pattern as long as I did what I was told (something of a change ;) ). The test knitting came out ok, the pattern is almost ready for release. Just need to get some decent photos when the weather plays fair.
I am a little sad for this sock. It will never have a second sock as I have run out of yarn. I did make it a sock blocker though. I am going to use it as my display sample. This means I can wear the original pair as I don't need to keep them for display.