Sunday 22 January 2012

YOP- In which the cardigan is divided

Yet another lousy picture, although I took this one during the day it has been pretty grey and wet so still not a great deal of light for taking project pictures.

My Mr Greenjeans cardigan, worked in Year of Projects yarn is making slow but steady progress. It only really gets worked on at knit night on Thursdays. It is very simple so a good choice for knitting and chatting.


I have finished the raglan increases and divided for the body. The last few rows before the divide felt like they took FOREVER! Being a sock fiend I am not used to such long rows and with it being stocking stitch it was not the most exciting. There are a few more plain rows, just increasing at the front edge, then the cable section starts. I am not sure if I can cable and talk though.

No comments:

Post a Comment