Thursday 20 October 2011

Something about spinning

This week I have managed to finish the second half of the Chopped Tomatoes fibre. I love working on my projects, but at the same time I am impatient to get them finished, both so I can see what the end product looks like and so I can start the next new, shiny thing, it is possible I have attention span issues!


Close up of the single:


I had hoped to have this as a plying ball already, but have not got round to winding it yet. I might take it to knitting group as it is a pretty low concentration, and somewhat boring, task so that will make it much more fun. I should be able to ply it this weekend and next Thursday I will have actual yarn to show you, then I have to choose which shiny spinning project I want to start next!

5 comments:

  1. I love how perfect the yarn looks on your spindle. Mine is always wonky. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful singles. Looking forward to seeing your finished yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spinning, such a pretty colorway too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an awesome spinner. I can't get anything that even!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Your spinning is amazing!

    ReplyDelete