The Hemlock Ring blanket is growing, it is now officially a long way round, currently 440 stitches in each round! I have had to use a cable connector and join two cables together (I knew I bought them for a reason).
It is still not easy to photograph so here is a partial shot which shows that the feather and fan section is taking shape.
I have reached the point with the knotted ply. I wanted the blanket to be much larger, so I cut the yarn and joined the two ends with a Russian join, fortunately it is in the stocking stitch section so is quite well hidden.
I am going to keep working until the yarn runs out and see how big it is then use the Russian join again to attach a second ball and work the bind off.
I have been adding my Tour de Fleece handspun to Ravelry and decided I really should get better at listing my stash. I probably won't bother with photos for commercially spun yarn, but if I put it in I can link projects to it.
This has worked out quite well with my Year of Projects mystery yarn as I managed to find it on the database, which has given me details of the yardage and I can see other projects made from it. It looks like it will felt, but only if you get mean with it, so I can make the hat after all!