Today has been another busy day, I had hoped to get loads of spinning done this weekend, but it has not turned out that way. However, I have managed to navajo ply the alpaca and baby alpaca from the last few days.
I used my wheel to navajo ply the singles. Today's learning experience was taking the single off the spindle shaft to make a singles sausage rather than trying to ply off the spindle or having to widn a plying ball; and the fact that sliding it on to a knitting needle is much easier and ends up with less tangles.
There's about 26g of alpaca (the chocolate brown) and 32g of baby alpaca. The baby alpaca is much softer than the alpaca, after the tour de fleece I might buy enough to make a decent sized project.