Thursday 10 March 2011

Scrap down- Zesty

More scraps used up and more play food for the gift pile.
These are really easy to make, they take less than an hour and look nice and realistic- mojito anyone?
s
s
Pattern: lemonlime by peachcake knits
Yarn: wash and fliz it in green and random yellow superwash
Needles: 2.5mm (I think), they came out about life sized
Mods: added an extra round of increases and an extra plain round in the middle for the lemon to make it a little bigger.
s
I am quite tempted to make more of these although I don't like to repeat patterns when there are so many other great ones out there.

2 comments:

  1. Love the lemon. I am going to share the patten with a friend who loves to knit fruits and veges. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luscious pattern, luscious colors. I love these!

    ReplyDelete