Tuesday 1 March 2011

Scrap down- Eggy

The desire to use up all the odds and ends from my stash has led me to knitted food. This is good as it means I am slowly getting a present together for my niece at some point in the future.
s
I broke out my crochet skills for this one, a fried egg. I don't know why, but it makes me laugh.
s
s
I am not so keen on the amount of sewing and finishing up these little projects have, but I guess I could use the practise as I am always reluctant to do the sewing bits. They also often use less yarn than expected so I still have a big bag to go.
On the good side they use up scraps and keep me amused for an hour or so. It is nice to have a little instant crafting gratification.

2 comments:

  1. It makes you laugh because it's funny. It made me laugh too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! as someone who sells eggs from our farm raised chickens...I did it.

    ReplyDelete