Sunday 27 February 2011

Share your square

I have been so distracted with the sock knitting that I almost forgot to put up my square of the week.
s
This week it is leftover Regia. The yarn is a nice navy blue with flecks and the occasional stripe of brighter blues. The stripes didn't come out in the length used in this square but there are a few flecks. It is leftovers from the D sock in the UK Sock Knitters A-Z sock challenge on Ravelry.
s
s
Use the link below to share you square/other shaped projects, I love to hear the stories behind them. Leaving a comment is optional of course, the linky puts that in automatically.



3 comments:

  1. Hey, I tried to add my link but it's not working, it just keeps asking me to log in over & over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to complete the GAAA (my version of it at least) by April 24th. This was a birthday gift for my niece for last December but I didn't get it done in time so here I am scrambling to knit it up in time to gift her with it at Easter. I can't even imagine NOT having it done, so I have to hustle. 6 more squares to go and they take FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete