Monday 7 February 2011

B square

The blanket square for this week is a little of the leftovers from my B socks. It is a sock yarn I dip dyed to give shades of raspberry.
s
s
This area of the blanket is getting a little pinkish so something different next time I think- it is good to mix the colours up!
s
I am pondering on doing on of those linky things for blanket squares, I love that each square has a story behind it and would enjoy reading what goes into others' blankets, I may look into it for next week.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love that you have a story behind each square and it would be neat to see if others do to or if they just throw squares together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a great way to use up those little left over bits of yarn from other projects and have a story tied to each one :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm glad you enjoyed my tutorial on the stencils :) Happy creative Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful!! what a great version of "upcycling" and taking leftover bits and making them into something whole and so functional + beautiful.

    ReplyDelete