Thursday 9 December 2010

Toot toot Ta da! (That's trumpets sounding)

Trumpets because I have an announcement.
s
Anyone who visits often/is eagle eyed will have noticed the appearance of this sometime last week:
s
s
It is a blog button, which in itself is an achievement for my somewhat internetly challenged self, but more important is where the button takes you.
s
After much talking about it and driving of anyone nearby crazy I have finally organised myself to open a Folksy shop and website to sell delicious fibre related goodies. At the minute the website just has lots of pretty pictures and a link to the Folksy site, one day I hope it will be a proper shop website (big dreams for such a little person!).
s
Anyway, here is a peek at some of the things on there:
s
Hand dyed yarn (coming soon to buy)
s
s
Fibre tasting packs for spinners and felters (and anyone else who would like one of course)
s
s
Hand dyed fibres in a range of colours, this one is called Aurora Borealis
s

s
Project bags (coming soon)
s
s
Stitch marker sets for knitters, this is just one of a wide range (crochet versions to come)
s
s
All these goodies and more can be seen on the website,
www.alittlebitsheepish.co.uk.
s
I promise I will not go on about the shop too much, mostly the blog will still be my random ramblings about fibre, although the occasional special offer or update might appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment