Friday 19 November 2010

The linky post

There are lots of lovely people on the interwebs, some of them host blog linking posts on Fridays, often they have fantastic buttons that you can put on your blog in the sidebar. However I am lousy with computers and although I could maybe get the button up there I don't know how to make it jump to the right post each week, meaning if I tried it would take you back in time to a post from weeks or months before. Anyway, so here's some links to some lovely people:
s
Tami hosts a Finished Object Friday linky at
Tami's Amis
s
Andrea hosts Fibre Arts Friday at
Wisdom begins in Wonder
s
Linda has a Creative Friday linky at
Natural Suburbia
s
Follow them and see what the digital fibre world has been up to.
s
Warning: this is a huge rabbit hole in which much of your day will be spent looking at crafting loveliness and getting ideas for things to make, but much fun :)
s
And a picture of a crochet flower, to prove that I can, and occasionally do things other than knitting; and to brighten up the post.
s

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    I enjoy you participating in Fiber Arts Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a wonderful blog, I enjoy everything that you share:)
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete