Wednesday 10 November 2010

Halloween swap

A blog post from WonderwhyGal yesterday reminded me that I had not put up any pictures from the latest £5 UK swap organised through Ravelry. The theme this time was Halloween (which is what reminded me).
s
My upstream partner (it was worked from a list, sending to the person below you) sent me this lovely parcel. There is a wind up pumpkin, some sweeties, hot chocolate, a card with awesome evil kitty eyes, two packets of kool aid and a skein of undyed superwash sock yarn. She did some good stalking, because I have run out of undyed sock yarn and will have to wait a while to get some more. I am looking forward to trying out dying with kool aid too, have never done it. I see some red and purple socks on the horizon!
s
s
I sent my downstream partner this parcel, it has the grumpy pumpkin and bats from last week's scrap down. The yarn made me think of giraffes so I found a pattern to go with it.
s



1 comment:

  1. Great gifts! I love the giraffe pattern and the yarn you picked does look like it would be perfect to knit it with.

    Now, undyed yarn...I almost did that for my spoilee. She loves to dye. Isn't it fun putting the gifts together. I really do enjoy the swaps.

    ReplyDelete