Tuesday 14 September 2010

Another month, another swap

Time seems to be sneaking away from me at the minute, lots to do and when I turn round another month has vanished. This occured to me because I took part in my favourite Ravelry swap- the £5 Uk swap, doesn't feel like a month since I posted about the last one. Anyway, time based musings aside, heres what I recieved:
s
s
A cute little bluebird and bookmark; two yummy balls of yarn (already cast on); a big box of biscuits (cookies to those in the US) and a note. I have no idea how she got all that for less than a fiver!
s
My swap partner didn't have many details in her Rav profile for me to go on so I went all out on the theme this month, it was blue, you can tell can't you? :D
s
s
Off to try and do something useful with today

No comments:

Post a Comment