Monday 12 July 2010

Swap the second

The £5 UK swap took a break in May as the lovely lady that organises it had a major computer failure. It was back for June though, so another opportunity to hunt for bargains, make up a parcel and anxiously wait for the postman. The theme this month was purple.
s
My parcel arrived this morning. There's some yarn, an octopus pattern, a needle sizer, biscuits, face masks, foldable shopping bag, fibre to spin, lavender pouches and a knitting monkey card.
s
s
The lavender bags are already in my stash, hopefully helping to protect it from beasties (no signs of damage btw so maybe it was not a clothes moth I saw).
s
I sent this:
s
s
You might recognise the roving, mousey and mini sock, they have all popped up in blogland before. The radishes were the most random purpley thing I have seen so I could not resist them, fortunately my swap partner says she has somewhere to plant them!
s
Looking forward to next month's swap already.


No comments:

Post a Comment