Monday 19 July 2010

Published, sort of!

Anyone who knows me in real life knows that I am not the girly type (in spite of the long hair and crafting tendencies. Despite this I have a subscription to the magazine Company, its is a UK women's magazine, you know the type- daft fashion, real life stories etc.
s
Last month they introduced a craft page, so I thought I would email their letters page for the first time ever. Mostly because there is a prize on offer, but also secretly in the hope that they would want to see my crafty stuff and put it in their magazine. Neither of those happened, but they did publish my letter, it was suprisingly exciting!
s
s
For those who don't know me in real life or on Ravelry, Fiona is my real name, and I promise I did write it, I didn't just see a crafting related letter by someone with the same name and steal it.
s
So there you go, my first ever published thingy not exactly eloquent (in fact I think I sound like a bit of a muppet). Next stop a book! :D

1 comment: