Friday 25 June 2010

FOs- Many mini socks and blue blanket square

So, apart from breaking my crafting ban to start some spinning I have nto been doing too badly with it. Have managed to stop myself casting on any big projects and have made good progress with work, not such good progress with the other crafty projects but those will get some attention at the weekend.
s
I did hit a bit of a problem, I like to knit while watching the TV, and also to fill in any waiting time, and I needed soemthing to take to knit night. The solution was mini socks, they are quick to knit up so when one is done you can either stop and do something else or knit another- no "just one more row" syndrome, or at least only a 16 stitch row.
s
I ended up making quite a few, will still count them as one project for the 52 in 52 challenge. The ends are not finished as it will depend on what they end up being used for, mostly Christmas decorations I suspect, but maybe keyrings and other gifts.
s
s
A blue blanket square this week, made from sock leftovers.
s



No comments:

Post a Comment