- If it represents a week of knitting it should take at least 6 hours (one hour a day and a day off).
- Anything that takes less should be done in multiples.
- There should be a start and a finish (I am not keen on the breaking a large project into smaller bits idea)
- The start and finish do not have to be in the same week, but it only counts for the week it is completed.
- A photo should be posted here on the Friday of each week to show to FO off
So, converting that to individual projects I have:
- 6 preemie hats
- 3 mini socks
- I am undecided whether a single sock is a project or a pair, as they are no good on their own but each one takes 8-12 hours. It will probably depend on what else I get done.
- Any large project
- Finished dye project (dry and ready to use)
- Finished spinning project (dry and ready to use)
As a bonus challenge, and to get me moving on it I am aiming to do a sock yarn blanket square a week as well.
Hmmm, sounds like I will be doing nothing but knitting but as I combine it with watching TV in the evening it should be both achievable and not get in the way of anything else (like working).
Tomorrow's post will be more interesting and have pictures, I promise.