Friday 22 November 2013

FO Friday- Double knit cuff

I have finally got round to doing some of the Craftsy classes I have bought.

First up, Double Knitting with Alasdair Post-Quinn.

Full review on the class to come, but here is my first finished object. A cuff with a vine leaf pattern.


And inside out, to show that it really is double knit, not colourwork.

 

Bonus in progress shot to show the colours and get a better shot of the motif. This one was taken a couple of days ago in daylight (tis the season of overly dark/washed out flash photos!)
 

Double knitting is good fun, but I am very, very slow at it. Looking forward to doing the next part of the class, there is a super hat coming up.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty, I think double knitting will be on my to learn list for next year.

    ReplyDelete