Wednesday 25 April 2012

Knitting and crochet blog week day 3- My knitting hero

I think I am using a bit of a cheat on this one. Last year I talked about my knitting family members. This year for my inspirational knitters (and other crafters) I am nominating all the wonderful blogs I read and podcasts I listen to.

They are a great source of inspiration, so many projects, patterns and yarns. Reading about success and failures is helpful too. It is nice to know that you are not the only one frogging away.


I was going to list some of my favourites, but I was worried about forgetting some. Instead I am encouraging you to look through blog week and find some that you enjoy. Not all blog styles suit everyone, so even if I listed my favourites they might not float your boat anyway.


1 comment:

  1. I love your little hearts =) I agree, there's so much crafty inspiration to be found on the internet!

    ReplyDelete