Wednesday 20 April 2011

Scrap down- The Rutherford Sebastian 'tasche

Last week a friend expressed a general fed up ness with being a girl and said she would turn up in a moustache next week.


We picked the name Rutherford Sebastian as being delightfully posh and this week I set about making the 'tasche. I will of course make her wear it (think carefully about making idle threats near me).


Yarn: Random brown DK superwash merino

Hook: 4.5mm


I made a few mods- I made the cast on chain working wrapping the yarn around a brown pipe cleaner between each stitch. I only worked the first row of the pattern into the top of each stitch.


This really uses the tiniest bit of yarn and is great for a laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love it! I think we'll need some double sided tape to stick to her lip!

    ReplyDelete