Tuesday 11 January 2011

Yarn diet free pass 1

This week I have used up one of my yarn diet free passes. I need to build up my sock yarn supply quite a bit if I am going to make it to 26 pairs this year. I would also like to try out some of the different brands and indie dyers along the way. Stalking the Rav destash groups is a good way to do this and save a few pounds at the same time.
s
So, to "ahem, help out a fellow Raveller" I have relieved her of these beauties and I thought I would share the lovely with some photos on here (but not literally sharing these, sorry :D).
s
First up is by the Yarn Yard, I already have a pattern picked for this, I think it will be perfect.
s
s
And second is Cherry Tree Hill supersock merino. I am not sure which pattern this will be used for, but it is very pretty indeed.
s
s
There were a couple of others, but a fellow Knitter swooped one and I talked myself out of the other. Probably a good thing!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You went pretty light, only two! I'm afraid my first purchase will be MUCH bigger. LOL

    ReplyDelete