Sunday 5 December 2010

Project bag

Last week I broke out the sewing machine to make this:
s
s
I have never been in to project bags before, usually I use a plastic freezer bag but this has totally converted me.
s
Having seen a few around I was working on a pattern in my head and finally found one that involved no hand sewing. After a bit of fighting with my sewing machine (we don't have the best relationship) I managed to put what was in my head into reality. This thing is huge, I can get my head in there! (And yes, I have tried).
s
s
It is certainly doing its bit for tidying my knitting away, I have 3 small projects and a ball of wool in there at the minute, think I will have to make a couple more soon.








5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great and what a perfect place to store your knitting :) I have mine all loosey goosey right now and could seriously use a bag to keep it tidy in *grin*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag, it makes me want to get my sewing machine out too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel my knitting deserves a beautiful project bag like yours!

    ReplyDelete