Tuesday 2 November 2010

Scrap down Halloween style

There are always more scraps to use up, I have a big bag of them so one month I am going to have to do nothing but scrap downs I think.
I made these little critters using literally the tiniest of scraps for a Halloween themed swap. The grumpy pumpkin is based on the Luscious Little Pumpkin by Marie Greene. I added an extra increase round of k1, kfb, worked the middle section then did k1, k2tog around, k around to make a bigger pumpkin. I did a straight bit of i cord rather than looped and added a grumpy looking face to make it more Halloweeny.
The two bats are from Bat Knitting Pattern by Linda Dawkins. I added loops for hanging them rather than making a mobile.
s
s

Grumpy face:

s




3 comments:

  1. Your knits turned out beautifully, thanks for linking to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to start those this weekend and found my few small needles have projects on them. Argh! Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete