Friday 11 June 2010

FOs part 2

This week I have a bonus FO. As I am trying to make my 52 in 52 projects cast on and finished within the year and socks counting as pairs rather than each one I am not counting these towards the challenge. They also don't count as my sock of the month as I cast on at the end of May- for a brief time (about 10 minutes) I had no WIPs except the sock yarn blanket (which I don't count as a WIP as it has to wait for supplies). I also had a three hour car journey so I used my swap sock yarn to cast on for Twisted (pattern in Knitty and on Ravelry). I finished them while I was doing some exam invigilation this week.
s
s
The pattern is great, although the purl stitches slowed me down a little (not necessarily a bad thing).
s
s
I thought abut overdyeing them as I am not a huge fan of pink, but they came out ok so I don't think I will.
s
s
Not the easiest socks to photograph, but a nice pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment